US-Contract/Perm. Opportunities

From: Cori Toler <ctoler_at_cmcnet.com>
Date: 1997/05/30

CMC was founded in 1988 and is a privately-held data processing consulting firm, based in Florida and providing quality service to the Eastern United States. We are always looking to add top-notch professionals to our permanent staff. We have current assignments that require Oracle skills and we offer long term contracts and full-time employment on individual assignments and projects. Our professional staff has the option of salary or hourly pay with all the added benefits. We also subcontract to legitamate corporations and have some clients that request we find them employees they can hire directly. For further information regarding our current requirements please email your resume to CORI TOLER and you will be contacted as soon as possible. US citizens or permanent residents preferred. NAFTA accepted.

  • PLEASE PASTE PLAIN TEXT RESUME IN TO THE BODY OF YOUR MESSAGE. *
Contact:             Cori Toler
eMail:               ctoler_at_cmcnet.com
Company:             Computer Management Consultants (CMC)
Phone:               (800) 447-2446 x121