US-NY-NYC - Oracle DBA

From: Duncan Campling <duncanc_at_datacom1.com>
Date: 1997/05/29

ORACLE Database Administrator (New York, NY)

You will be responsible for administration, development, support, contingency, Risk Management, and user acceptance test databases. These are multi-server databases on a global network.

This position will also offer the opportunity to learn and be trained on Oracle Financials.

Responsibilities include:

  • Performance tuning: Size and configure, physical design of the database tables
  • Logical and physical design of the schema and sub-schema
  • Design and review triggers, stored procedures, and database server functions
  • Ensure user connectivity to the databases
  • Server Configuration Planning: work closely with the system administrators

Base salary will range from $80K to $100K plus bonus, depending on experience and depth of knowledge.

Contact me at this address with a full resume and I will call you within 24 hours to discuss this position in detail.

Duncan Campling

Datacom Technology Group Inc.
The Empire State Building
212-629-5720
212-629-3374 (fax)
duncanc_at_datacom1.com
http://www.datacom1.com

Please mark all fax correspondence with my name - thank you Received on Thu May 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message