Re: ASP->Oracle

From: Richard Irving <ricci_at_azstarnet.com>
Date: 1997/05/22

Make sure you're using the Oracle ODBC driver that shipped with IIS 3.0. That's the only one I know of that is ADO compliant.

Richard Irving
Member, HTML Writers Guild - http://www.hwg.org
Member, ClubIE Team 3 - http://www.clubIE.com
ricci_at_azstarnet.com

Per Andersson <per.andersson_at_enator.se> wrote in article
<3383E53F.F7A_at_enator.se>...