ORACLE developers Forms 4.5, DBA's - USA positions Visa Sponsorship available

From: Rod McFadden <kama1_at_mail.idt.net>
Date: 1997/05/13

ORACLE developers - USA, Forms 4.5 PL/SQL multiple positions country wide Contract or Full-time

Visa Sponsorship available call or E-Mail for details

See our Web page at www.kamaco.com

Kama Consulting Inc. is a dynamic full service Consulting and staffing

company head-quartered in Upper Saddle River, NJ. We take care of all legal issues such as visas and relocation We have positions nationally and are currently in search of the following positions:

· ORACLE developers  - Forms 4.5.
· ORACLE developers  - PL SQL.
· ORACLE DBA.

If you would like to know more about these positions, please e-mail , call or Fax your resume.

Rod McFadden
Kama Consulting Inc.
kamaco_at_aol.com
Fax # 1-201-934-6820
Tel # 1-201-934-4218

Mail
Kama Consulting Inc.
345 Route 17 South
Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458
USA We will only submit your resume after we receive your permission. Received on Tue May 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message