US-TX-Houston Oracle DBA & Oracle/UNIX Opportunities

From: Recruiter - ATEGRA <brady_at_shell.cc.ukans.edu>
Date: 1997/05/09

Decription:

  Programmers and DBAs with a minimum of three years industry   Experience is required. This individual will design   and implement key architectural components of a   state-of-the art client/server system.

  • PLEASE NOTE * * We will NOT consider non-US residents. *** WE HAVE NATIONWIDE POSITIONS IN OTHER LOCATIONS - FEEL *** *** FREE TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME INDICATING GEOGRAPHIC PREFERENCE ***
TERMS: Permanent, Full-Time Benefited positons Salary: dependent on years of experience.

All resumes will be held in strict confidence. We will not release your resume to the client, unless we first contact you and have your permission.

DONT HAVE A UPDATED RESUME ?
In Lieu of resume, send email with your name and telephone number, including a brief description of your experience (including numbers).

FOR FASTER RESUME PROCESSING, SEND RESUME TO (LISTED IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE):
#1. EMAIL: brady_at_ategra.com (MOST PREFERRED)
#2. FAX: 1-407-682-7599 USE FINE MODE ONLY
#3. SNAIL MAIL TO: (Least Preferred)
Ategra Systems
EMAIL: brady_at_ategra.com

--
EMAIL RESUMES PREFERRED! EMAIL US TODAY AT: brady_at_ategra.com
If you'd rather - you may fax resumes to: 407-682-7599