(Line problem) Reports 2.5 / WinNT4.0 Ws

From: Per Andersson <per.andersson_at_enator.se>
Date: 1997/04/30

Hi!

(Developer 2000 v1.3.2 and Win NT 4.0 Workstation)

When I print from Reports I have trouble with the boilerplate lines.

The lines don't becom as I have designed them solid, black 1 pt or 2 pt.

Instead they are printed as some sort of pattern... It's nice but I want them black and solid!

If I run the very same report on a Win95 and prints to the same printer, the print-result is OK...!!!

It doesn't matter if I print to a network or local printer, my WinNT-pc prints the same all the time (=lines with pattern...)

Why this differens between Reports on Win95 and WinNT?

What can be my problem?

Thankful for some help...

Per Andersson, Enator Multimedia, Sweden
(per.andersson_at_enator.se)