Qn: oracle/jdbco73/IllegalAccessError

From: Prabakar Balakrishnan <prabu_at_mantic.att.com>
Date: 1997/04/29

I am using oracle's jdbco73 to access remote database and it looks like I am able to get connected and login. But I am getting java.lang.IllegalAccessError
while executing
 ResultSet rset = stmt.executeQuery ("select * from customerCare"); I do have access right to this table and this query works fine if execute from sql*plus (with same userId and password)

The following is my connect statement.

Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection ("jdbc:oracle:_at_database", "user", "user321");

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
~prabu

Email prabu_at_mantic.ho.att.com Received on Tue Apr 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message