Re: WHY WASTE YOUR UK VOTE READ THIS FIRST << WHY NOT FUCK OFF?

From: Martyn Richard Jones <martyn1_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1997/04/28

Neil Truby <ntruby_at_netcomuk.co.uk> writes: > Mike Ripley wrote:

> > In article <335C625E.464EC70E_at_pmcgettigan.demon.co.uk>, Steve Phelan
> > <stevep_at_pmcgettigan.demon.co.uk> writes

I would vote for Labour because .. their policies seem to represent a star schema, with no missing links.

and because I think they are probably better for the IT and communications industry.

Apart from that, I believe that an industry that works so closely with IT logic and business rules would be able to reach a sensible and weighted conclusion in their favour.

Martyn Jones
Iniciativa

p.s. Better than not voting at all maybe you should spoil your ballot paper - if there is enough of this then maybe governments will look at changes in the system. Received on Mon Apr 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message