Re: WHY WASTE YOUR UK VOTE READ THIS FIRST << WHY NOT FUCK OFF?

From: Tim Schaefer <tschaefe_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/04/24

Steve Phelan wrote:

> Tim Schaefer wrote:
>
> > Steve Phelan wrote:

 Earth
 Lets

> > > Hey, Arsehole,
> > >
> > > This isn't the right place for this crap; so, please, take it
 somewhere
> > > else.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Steve Phelan. (British, and not now voting for an Arsehole Party
 that
> > > thinks blatting inappropriate newsgroups will gain in votes.)
> >
> > Steve,
> >
> > Our group has many readers who are quite intellectual, many who read
> >
> > with
> > great curiousity and interest for many of the posts here. My
> > questions
> > for you are:
> >
> > 1. What's an Arsehole?
> >
> > 2. What's an Arsehole Party?
> >
> > Thanks in advance!
> >
> > Tim
> > --
> > Tim Schaefer \\|//
> > tschaefe_at_mindspring.com (6 6)
> > ------------------------oOOo---( )---o00o---------
>
> Dear Quite Intellectual,
>
> Please read the private email I sent you in reply to your private email
> to me. I don't want us to keep advertising the R.P. for free here,
> stimulating 'intellectual' debate though this is.
>
> Steve Phelan.

You just have no idea...( I didn't send you any private email, but you did get a copy of my post.)

First of all I asked you two simple questions, and now you not only ramble on here AGAIN with the stupidity, but insult me off-line. I still await a decent reply with a simple explanation of what I asked for.

The biggest point of all is that you posted a really stupid reply to a really stupid post which you could have done off-line, and spared us all of it. However, since you DID post to this group, I wanted to know what you were talking about. It's quite obvious you are from the U.K., and are using your local slang. I just wanted clarification. As long as you were rude enough to interrupt our little group, I wanted to better understand your diseased ramblings. You could have responded humorously, which we could have enjoyed. But now, you remind me of one of the characters from the X Files.

In the future why don't you stay under your rock, and feed only at night when the traffic is light, so you won't get hit. Try to get yourself neutered so we can avoid running into any of your spawn.

Thanks in advance!

Tim