Re: WHY WASTE YOUR UK VOTE READ THIS FIRST << WHY NOT FUCK OFF?

From: Steve Phelan <stevep_at_pmcgettigan.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/04/24

Tim Schaefer wrote:

> Steve Phelan wrote:
> >
> > tee.cee wrote:
> >
> > > Why waste your vote on the thrre parties who promise you the
 Earth
> > > and you
> > > end up with a bucket of dirt. If you really care about your
> > > Country then
> > > vote for a Party that will let you decide THE REFERENDUM PARTY
 Lets
> > > the
> > > People Decide
> > > GOTO--
> > > http://www.referendem.org.uk
> >
> > Hey, Arsehole,
> >
> > This isn't the right place for this crap; so, please, take it
 somewhere
> > else.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Steve Phelan. (British, and not now voting for an Arsehole Party
 that
> > thinks blatting inappropriate newsgroups will gain in votes.)
>
> Steve,
>
> Our group has many readers who are quite intellectual, many who read
>
> with
> great curiousity and interest for many of the posts here. My
> questions
> for you are:
>
> 1. What's an Arsehole?
>
> 2. What's an Arsehole Party?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Tim
> --
> Tim Schaefer \\|//
> tschaefe_at_mindspring.com (6 6)

 Dear Quite Intellectual,

Please read the private email I sent you in reply to your private email to me. I don't want us to keep advertising the R.P. for free here, stimulating 'intellectual' debate though this is.

Steve Phelan. Received on Thu Apr 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message