JSQL

From: gruen <_at_rumms.uni-mannheim.de>
Date: 1997/04/21

Hello everbody,
this morning I started programming with the new JSQL from Oracle, (JDBC and SQL*Ne are installed and work !) therefor I modified the given example programm TestInstallJSQLConn.jsql.

But unfortunatly the call of

jsql -user=xxxx/xxxxx      -driver=oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
     -connection=jdbc:oracle:_at_lvs
     -warn=all
     TestInstallSQLConn.jsql

returns the following errormessage:

[Checking return types of SELECT TA_NR FROM TA]
[Connecting to user lvs_std at jdbc:oracle:_at_lvs for semantic analysis]
[Connected to Oracle database]

TestInstallJSQLConn.jsql:16: Error - java.lang.System: field out is final

What is the field out here ? The outputstream ? Where is it changed and what for ?

   Thanks in advance for any help, By Andreas Gruenhagen, Siemens Mannheim Received on Mon Apr 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message