Re: Oracle 8 *Top 10 wishlist*

From: Aram Meguerian <aram_at_unisys.com.br>
Date: 1997/04/20

Mubashir Cheema <cheema_at_Jupiter.SPARCO.Com> escreveu no artigo <5ia4a1$9fh_at_Jupiter.SPARCO.Com>...
> lsantos_at_pobox.com (Luis Santos) writes:
>
> >aak2_at_Ra.MsState.Edu (Atif Ahmad Khan) wrote:

> > I prefer in .PDF. Best to view and distribute...
>
> How do you think people using lynx would read it ?
>
> Not everybody has a GUI browser that supports PDF available to them
> all the time. Also you didn't explain why PDF viewers are better than
> html browsers ?
>
> Mubashir Cheema
> cheema_at_sparco.com

      In fact, I cannot really say why PDFs are better than HTMLs,    except that I feel them to be easier to read, organize and keep    track while reading a bunch of manuals at the same time. Besides,    the acrobat reader are so much more cute than any html browser ...    Not a valid reason to anibody else, but reason enough to me.

--

                     Aram Meguerian
                     aram_at_unisys.com.br

  TANSTAAFL - There ain't no such thing as a free lunch
                                           by Robert A. Heinlein
     I don't work at Unisys, it is just my Internet Provider,
     so don't blame it for anything I have just said.