Re: Oracle on Linux. I need the required SCO files.

From: Mike Jagdis <mike_at_roan.co.uk>
Date: 1997/04/16

Kurt J. Lanza said to Unauthenticated

>Presumably you paid a large chunk of money for Oracle. After all, it's
>a commercial product. Given that, I would think it's Oracle's
>responsibility to provide everything you need to install it.

Including a development system?!? Maybe they should throw in the kernel and some hardware as well? What about the power you need to run it and a building to keep the rain off? :-)

>If you *didn't* buy it, but stole it (those are the only possibilities),

Rubbish. They may have wangled a loan copy for evaluation purposes. How do you know? You are getting dangerously close to libel there...

                                Mike

|  Mike Jagdis                  |  Internet:  mailto:mike_at_roan.co.uk   |
|  Roan Technology Ltd.         |                                      |
|  54A Peach Street, Wokingham  |  Telephone:  +44 118 989 0403        |