US-CO-COLORADO-C++ PROGRAMMER/ANALYST

From: Scott Hahn <hahns_at_buff.supdes.com>
Date: 1997/04/11

Superior Design Co., Inc. has provided quality and dependable recruiting services for the past 40 years. We recruit engineering, design, drafting, information systems and other technical personnel for a wide range of industries, including aircraft/aerospace, computer, electronics, financial, government, manufacturing, medical, semiconductor, software, telecommunications and utilities. Superior Design currently has 32 service locations across the US with Boston, MA, Detroit, MI, and Manassas, VA as recent additions.

C++ programmer/analyst with simulation knowledge in a DoD environment. This contract position is located in Colorado Springs.

Interested candidates are encouraged to forward their resume to our corporate office, located at: (email preferred, in Microsoft Word or ASCII text format)

Superior Design Co., Inc.
250 International Drive
Williamsville, NY 14231 - 9057
Scott Hahn
(800) 568 - 8310
(716) 633 - 7985 (fax)
hahns_at_buff.supdes.com
See our Web Page at www.supdes.com
EOE/M/F/D/V Received on Fri Apr 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message