US-CO-DENVER-

From: Scott Hahn <hahns_at_buff.supdes.com>
Date: 1997/04/11

Superior Design Co., Inc. has provided quality and dependable recruiting services for the past 40 years. We recruit engineering, design, drafting, information systems and other technical personnel for a wide range of industries, including aircraft/aerospace, computer, electronics, financial, government, manufacturing, medical, semiconductor, software, telecommunications and utilities. Superior Design currently has 32 service locations across the US with Boston, MA, Detroit, MI, and Manassas, VA as recent additions.

Netscape World Wide Web Developer. This contract position is located in Denver, CO. The ideal candidate will develop Netscape applications that interface with Oracle databases. Require exp. in Netscape applications development, Oracle applications development; PI/SQL, Java script, HTML. C language experience a plus.

Interested candidates are encouraged to forward their resume to our corporate office, located at: (email preferred, in Microsoft Word or ASCII text format)

Superior Design Co., Inc.
250 International Drive
Williamsville, NY 14231 - 9057
Scott Hahn
(800) 568 - 8310
(716) 633 - 7985 (fax)

hahns_at_buff.supdes.com
See our Web Page at www.supdes.com
EOE/M/F/D/V Received on Fri Apr 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message