Import tab formatted text to an SQL (Oracle) database

From: Fredrik Larsson <no_spam_mail2fred_at_hotmail.com_no_spam>
Date: 1997/04/07

Hi!

I have an file in Excel which I convert to a tab formatted text file. Next step is to import it to my SQL(oracle) database, and how I do that??? I know one can use spool to export but how do one import...

All hints wanted. Anyone who knows a differnet easier way? Please help I need the answer ASAP since I only have 10 days to complete my assignment so I hope that this can be done easily. If possible plese also reply by e-mail direct, don´t forget to remove the no spam protection which unfortunantly is required.

Regards, Fredrik Larsson

Quote of the week (#15):
"...That sweet little girl that live down the street,
some people think she´s square by I think she´s sweet,
you can see everyday going up and down the way,
lookin´ so pretty and this is what she say..."

_/\
_|:o) >>>>>>>>>> no_spam_mail2fred_at_hotmail.com_no_spam <<<<<<<<<<<<
 \/

(Remove no spam when mailing me)
Visit my home _at_: http://home3.swipnet.se/~w-33398/ {Under construction} Visit the World of Links _at_: http://home3.swipnet.se/~w-33398/world/world.html
(Links to Delphi, SQL, ActiveX, Java et c)