Re: OEM Job Scheduling Question

From: Phil Melendez <pme_at_cts.com>
Date: 1997/04/05

Nancy,

You need to configure the Intelligent Agent on the Server additionally you need to configure it on the OEM Workstation. You need the agent configured in topology.ora in order for destinations to appeard in the list of available destinations.

I just ran into this problem this week as I configured the IA on the server and on the client. Unfortunatly I ran into a bug. When I try to run a job I submit it gives me an error, if I recall it says Remote Authorization Denied.

I opened up a TAR with Oracle and they said there is a patch available. I'm on DG/UX 4.11MU02.

Phil M.

Nancy Fuller (nfuller_at_appletonpapers.com) wrote:
: We are trying to set up our very first scheduled job in
: Oracle Enterprise Manager. In the 'Job Creation' panel, there
: is a 'General' options tab. In this panel, we need to select
: a specified destionation from a list of available destinations.
: Our list of available destinations is empty. Does anyone know
: what we are doing wrong that our list of available databases is
: empty? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Nancy