OracleForms 4.5 Debugger Problems

From: Gary Sterle <gsterle_at_concentric.net>
Date: 1997/04/04

I'm running Forms 4.5 under NT, and am trying to fix an application. When I generate my form with debugger enabled, it runs fine from within the Forms Designer, but can't call any other forms (even if the other form had been
previously generated with debug on). When I try running the debug-enabled
form directly from Forms Runtime with debug=yes, I get FRM-41838 (not even
mentioned in my documentation), along with an error message that I should
use a debug-enabled executable, which I thought I WAS doing.

Is this a known problem with Forms 4.5 (32 bit version), or am I missing some step in the process? Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Eliot Friedman Received on Fri Apr 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message