ORACLE DBA Needed

From: Josh Ursu <joshua.ursu_at_wellsfargo.com>
Date: 1997/04/03

Wells Fargo is looking for an Oracle Consulting Database Administrator. The successful candidate is a self-motivated professional who has the ability to work independently with little supervision.

Qualified individuals will possess a minimum of 5 years experience in database administration, as well as knowledge of UNIX, PL/SQL and fourth generation languages. Experience with CASE tools, specifically ERWin, is desirable.

We offer competitive compensation and outstanding benefits. The position is located in either Tempe, Arizona or San Francisco, California. Relocation assistance is available. Send your resume and salary requirements to:

Wells Fargo
ATTN: L. Moore/Job #147912
1130 E. University, MAC Code 4021-032
Tempe, AZ 85281
Fax: (602) 517-7110

We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V. Received on Thu Apr 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message