Re: Error Exporting Tables

From: Ken Shirey <shireyk_at_flash.net>
Date: 1997/04/02

Gene Dershewitz <geneder_at_teleport.com> wrote in article <5h6245$bsq$1_at_nadine.teleport.com>...
> On an Oracle 7.1.4 system, we just started developing the a problem with
> nightly database dump. Only one particular database has the problem and
 all
> except a few small tables fail to export with the following errors:
>
> . exporting table ANIMAL
> EXP-00014: error on row 1 of table ANIMAL
>
> EXP-00222:
> System error message 2
> EXP-00008: ORACLE error 1116 encountered
> ORA-01116: error in opening database file 4
> ORA-01110: data file 4: '/dev/rr01'
> ORA-07209: sfofi: file size limit was exceeded.
>
> Can anyone tell me where to start with this??
>
> --Gene Dershewitz
> geneder_at_teleport.com

I am guessing that datafile 4 (/dev/rr01) is a rollback segment datafile. Are you doing a CONSISTENT=Y export? If so, try putting on a larger rollback segment.

If datafile 4 does not contain rollback segments, can you successfully shutdown and restart
the database? How big is file 4? What operating system (HP/UX, Solaris, etc) are you using?

Please repost answers or email me _at_ shireyk_at_flash.net Received on Wed Apr 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message