EASY MONEY!!!!!!! FAST!!!!!!

From: Zachary Monroe <monroeac_at_netheaven.com>
Date: 1997/03/31

READ THIS!!!! When I first saw this I put it off as a scam, like everyone else. If you really take the time to think about it, this system really works because of the increasing size of the Internet. I cannot promise you that
you will even get $1. I figured what the heck, its only $10 and I can find out for myself whether it really works or not. I just followed the instructions and am waiting to see what happens. Look at it this way, it will give you something to do for the next month or so. I don't

know any of these people, but as long as no one cheats the system, it will work, so
why not take the chance and find out for yourself. I can't promise you 50,000
dollars, let alone 2 dollars, for me personally I just want to see if all this crap is real
or not.

READ ON FOR INSTRUCTIONS!!!
NEW VERSION ! 1997 (Legal Questions Addressed!) (Excerpt From Bob Novak Who Started This New Version) In late October of 1996, I saw an article in an Internet news group telling me that I could make $50,000 within a month for an investment of only $5. I thought, "OH YAH!! I'VE GOT A BRIDGE I'LL SELL YOU TOO!!" It sounded like all the rest of the "get rich quick" schemes and scams I've seen over the past 40 years or so.
I spoke to my attorney, a few friends, and family about it, and they all agreed it was some kind of scam. I can't stand scams, because usually someone gets burned, and I didn't want it to be me. After rejecting the idea at first, it kind of played on my mind and I thought, "what if it really worked?" I realized all I had to lose was $5.00, I usually blow that much on the lottery every week anyway, so I figured what the heck, and decided to give it a shot. Within two weeks I began receiving money in the mail. Soon, hundreds, and then thousands of dollars began to roll in. Within 4 weeks, I had received a total of $46,812.00! It came from everywhere in the world." Lately, I've doubled my efforts and the money is rolling in even faster. I would tell you how much but then the IRS would know also, let's just say it's a VERY comfortable living. Now, I am really going to work! If I can make as much as I have, and still am, on a lousy $5.00 investment, why not double it and make the "Big Bucks" twice as fast? Anybody can afford to gamble $10.00 on a chance to make $100,000.00 or more in a month, especially when the business has already proven itself. If you follow the three steps below, there is no reason why the same shouldn't
happen to you! This is a legitimate investment opportunity. You invest $10, and you
receive a return on your investment. So does the next investor.

THIS IS NOT ILLEGAL, THIS IS NOT A CHAIN LETTER, THIS IS PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE. (See additional legal details below.) THE PROCEDURE IS SIMPLE:

  1. Invest your $10 by writing your name and address on five separate pieces of paper along with the words: "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST." (In this way, you're not just sending two dollars to someone; you're paying for a legitimate service.) Fold two $1 U.S. Treasury bills, money order, or bank note inside each piece of paper, and mail them by standard U. S. Mail to the following five addresses:
    1. Bill Chiu 177 Del Mar Ave. San Gabriel, CA 91775 USA
    2. Rob Ponteris 83-75 Woodhaven Blvd apt. LB11 Woodhaven, NY 11421
    3. Phil James P.O. Box 332 Lawton, OK 73502 USA
    4. Sujan Swearingen

5931 Pilgrim Way
Racine, WI 53406
USA 5. Zach Monroe

P.O. Box 114
North River, NY 12856
USA 2) Now remove the top name from the list, and move the other four names up. In other words, #5 becomes #4 and so on. Put your name as the fifth one on the list. You can do

this by simply retyping the article or re-posting it to other news groups with the edited addresses.

3) Post the article to at least 200 news groups. There are 22,000, so it shouldn't be hard to find that many. Remember, there are no "Free Lunches" in this world so the harder you work the more money you will make.
You are now in the mail order investment business, and should start seeing returns within a week or two. Of course, the more news groups you post to, the greater your return will be. If you wish to remain anonymous, you may use a pseudonym, but make sure your address is correct. LEGAL ? ? ? People have asked me if this is really legal. It is! You are using the Internet to advertise your business. What is that business? You are assembling a mailing list of people who are interested in home based computer and online businesses and methods of generating income at home. Remember - people send you a small fee to be added to your list. It is legal. What will you do with your list of thousands of names? That's up to you.
NOW HERE IS WHY THE SYSTEM WORKS: The Internet is growing at a tremendous rate - it doubles in size every 4 months. Think about it. You see those "Make Money Fast" posts more and more. All that growth means profits for everyone who participates. There are no losers.
Of every 200 posts I made, I received 5 responses. That probably doesn't seem like much. You make $10 for every 200 posts with your name at #5.
Each person who sent you $2 now also makes 200 additional postings with your name at #4. i.e.. 1000 postings. On average therefore, 50 people will send you $2 with your name at #4. $100.00.
Your 50 new agents make 200 postings each with your name at
#3 or 10,000 postings. Average return 500 people=$1,000.00.
they make 200 postings each with your name at #2=100,000 postings=5000 return at $2 each=$10,000. Finally, 5,000 people make 200 postings with your name at
#1 and you get a return of $100,000 before your name drops
off the list. AND THAT'S IF EVERYONE DOWN THE LINE MAKES ONLY 200 POSTINGS! Total income in one cycle = $100,000.

From time to time, when you see your name no longer on the list, you take the latest posting that appears in the news groups, and send out another $10, and put your name at
#5, and start posting again. Remember, 200 postings is only
a guideline. The more you post, the greater the return.

Lets review why you should do this. THE ONLY COST IS $10, AND 5 STAMPS, AND 5 ENVELOPES. Anyone can afford $10 for such an effortless investment with such SPECTACULAR RETURNS. Some people have said to me, "what happens if the scheme is played out and no one sends me any money?" Big Deal, so you lose $10.00 but what are the chances of that happening? SINCE THIS IS A BRAND NEW PROGRAM AS OF JANUARY 1, 1997, YOU'RE IN ON THE GROUND FLOOR!
There are millions of Internet users, and millions of new net surfers every month.
Remember- read the instructions carefully, and play fairly. THAT'S the only way this will work. Get a printout so you can refer back to this article easily. Keep a list of everyone that sends you money, keep good books, pay your taxes, and always keep an eye on the postings to make sure everyone is playing fairly. You know where your name should be.

If you're really not sure or still think this can't be for real, then don't do it. But please print this article and pass it along to someone you know who really needs the bucks, and see what happens.

REMEMBER-HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. WHAT ARE 10 DOLLARS TO YOU? YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEAT THIS IDEA TO MAKE MONEY!!! (We will monitor the program and if we find you have cheated by not sending your money to your five recipients, we will just dump you out of the system). This is the easiest way that you can make a buck. Think how excited you'll be to open up your mailbox day after day! Will it be $50? or $5,000? Start making your plans, because it can happen to you.

DON'T PASS UP THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!!!

Extra section:
HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS FAST WITH YOUR WEB BROWSER: The Fastest Way To Post To a Newsletter: Simply highlight and COPY (Ctrl-C for copy) the text this e-mail message and PASTE it into a text editor such as Notepad and SAVE it (as a .txt file).
After you have made the necessary changes that are outlined above, Simply COPY and PASTE the text into the message section of the message composition window and to be posted to the News group and post it!

If you have Netscape 3.0 do EXACTLY the following: 1) Click on any news group like normal, THEN click on 'TO NEWS', which is on the far left when you're in the news groups page. This will bring up a box to type a message in.
2) Leave the News group box like it is, CHANGE the subject box to something flashy, like, "NEED CASH $$$ READ HERE $$$" or "FAST CASH"!!!
3) Tab once and you should be ready to type. Now, retype (only once)
THIS whole article WORD FOR WORD, except insert your name at
#5, and remove #1 off the list, plus any other small changes
you think you need to make. Keep almost all of it the SAME!

4) When you're done typing the WHOLE article, click on FILE in THIS BOX, RIGHT ABOVE SEND, NOT WHERE IT SAYS NETSCAPE NEWS ON THE FIRST BOX.
Click on SAVE AS when you're under FILE. Save your article as a text file to your C: or A: drive. DO NOT SEND OR POST YOUR ARTICLE UNTIL YOU DO THIS. Once saved, move on to number 5 below.

NOTE: If you don't want to type in the whole article by hand, AND you know how to use a plain text editor (like Notepad), you can edit the file ahead of time, then attach it as shown in step 6.

5) If you still have all of your text, send or post to this News group now by just clicking send, which is right below FILE, and right above C:.

6) Here's where you're going to post all 200. OK, click on any news group then click on 'TO NEWS', again in the top left corner. Leave the NEWS GROUPS BOX alone again, put a flashy subject title in the SUBJECT BOX, hit TAB once you're in the body of the message. Click on ATTACHMENTS, which is below the SUBJECT BOX. You will get another box to come up. Click on ATTACH FILE, then find YOUR file that you saved; click on the file, and then click 'OPEN' now click on OK; if you did this right, you should see your file name in the attachments box, and it will be shaded green.

Note: If you don't want to type in the whole article and you know how to use a plain text editor (Notepad), you can edit the file ahead of time, then attach it.
QUICK TIP! You can post this message to many news groups at a time by simply selecting a News group near the top of the screen, hold down the SHIFT key, and then select a News group near the bottom of the screen. All of the News group in-between will also be selected.

IF YOU USE IE EXPLORER IT'S JUST AS EASY...HOLDING DOWN THE LEFT MOUSE BUTTON, highlight this article. then press the "crtl" key and the "c" key at the same time to copy this article. then print this article for your records, to have the names of those you will be sending $1 bills to. 2) Go to the news groups and press "post an article". A window will open. Type in your headline in the subject area and then click in the large window below. Press "crtl" and then "v" and the article will be placed in the window. If you want to edit the article, do so and then highlight and copy it again. Now every time you post the article in a new News group all you have to repeat is "ctrl" and "v" and press post.

3) That's it. Each time you do this, all you have to do is type in a different News group, so that way, it posts to 200 DIFFERENT news groups, or more.

You see? Now you just have 199 to go!! (Don't worry, each one takes about 30 seconds, once you get used to it.) Received on Mon Mar 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message