Re: Oracle 7.3 links in Access95 mdb with a VB front end - how to set ODBC user/password

From: Michael Gernaey <a-mgerna_at_microsoft.com>
Date: 1997/03/27

Well you have to remember that if you linked these but didn't save the password then you are going to get this. you should really change this to an app that creates a workspace object(odbcdirect)
then creates a database objects. then uses a connect string to connect the tables. This way you could pass the username and password. all odbc compliant databases allow for passing of a username and password at this time.

Syd Kahn <klass_at_netrax.net> wrote in article <3339AD86.F33_at_netrax.net>...