Re: Performance on NT: Oracle vs. SQLServer?

From: Krusty <Krusty_at_in2nett.com>
Date: 1997/03/26

You'll find benchmarking results at http://www.tpc.org. I currently use both databases and I have found the SQLServer to be faster on Windows NT, and a lot less maintenance. Oracle requires quite a bit of set up and constant attention,and the backup/recovery procedures are not as straight forward as it should be.

In article <E7M0FG.Iyp_at_world.std.com>, dougb_at_world.std.com says...