US-CA ORACLE APPNS/SYSTEMS DEVPR-FINANCIALS!

From: <inrg_at_inrg1.com>
Date: 1997/03/25

City:PALO ALTO
State:CA
Country:USA
Skills Required:Application Development exp. (1 to 5 years),Oracle Financials and RDBMS experience,C./C++, Cobol, Fortran or PL/SQL experience Years of Exp: 3-9
Degree:BSCS
Degree_in:
Type:Full-Time
Job ID Number:KW2252S

Job Description:

Join an aggressive development and implementation project to 1999. New purchase of Oracle Financials Suite (budget, GL, AP, Purchasing, and project accounting). This is a core financial project.

Overall, be responsible for coordinating the installation, testing and migration of all patches and upgrades to the Oracle Application SW and RDBMS-the whole suite. Work with developers and other technical teams for development and application of procedures. Primary duties: implementing changes in various environments and "roll out" new code.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY AND SEVERAL OTHERS, PLEASE CONTACT: INFORMATION NETWORK RESOURCES GROUP (OR I.N.R.G.) E-MAIL:inrg_at_inrg1.com FAX: (800) 475-9674 VOICE: (800) 475-INRG (4674) http:// www.inrg1.com

Posted through Career Magazines employer service at http://www.careermag.com

        See our Employer Profile in Career Magazine at:
        http://www.careermag.com/