killer DBDA needed at cool net startup!

From: Sanjiva Nath <sanjiva_at_planetu.com>
Date: 1997/03/24

planetU, an SF-based start-up is looking for dynamic, creative people to be part of something truly cool. Our philosophy is to kick butt, have fun, and make money. We'll tell you more about us when you send your resume!

Thanks,
the planetU team

Database Designer/Administrator

We are looking for a database expert to design, develop, deploy and maintain a collection of industrial-strength Oracle databases. This position will work closely with our developers who are building a sophisticated
commercial Web site using the most advanced Web development tools available. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience with SQL databases
(preferably Oracle) and a strong desire to learn about programming for the Web.
Strong communication skills and the ability to see the job through will be necessary in this fast-paced environment. VERY cool SF-based company, great work environment, stock options. Email jobs_at_planetu.com or fax 415 362 3377 Received on Mon Mar 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message