Calling a VBX through Forms 4.5

From: Dwayne A. Gaither <dagaith_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/03/24

I am trying to call the VBX Cmdialog.vbx through Forms 4.5. I am attempting to bring up a file dialogue box so that I can pick any file in the file system for processing.

For example in the properties for the vbx control, when you fill in the entry for the VBX Control FIle it does not fill in the entries for VBX Control Name or the VBX Control Value Property. IT works fine on my WIndows 3.1 system but it does not work on my system running WIndows NT workstation, which is where I need it to run. Is there something that I am not setting up right on the 4.0 workstation?

The error that I get is says that it connot load the VBX file.

Any help from someone who has worked with this running Windows NT 4.0 would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Received on Mon Mar 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message