US-CA Oracle DBA

From: rjones <rjones_at_ezl.com>
Date: 1997/03/23

	McDonnell Douglas Technical Services Company is a
	large provider of information technologies in the
	St. Louis and Los Angeles areas.

	We currently have an opening for an Oracle DBA.
	Must have prior experience with Oracle as a DBA.
	This position is a contracting w2 position located
	in Orange County, California.  The duration is for
	3 months+.
COMMENTS:
     Major Healthcare Corporation located in Orange County--freeway
     close--Looking for an Oracle DBA with experience working with
     UNIX Systems. Exciting & growing Company with potential for
     additional opportunities in the future.

We offer market rate salary along with excellent benefits,

For confidential consideration please send your resume to: E-Mail: rjones _at_ezl.com

Please include day time/ night time phone along with the best time to call.

Add oracle dba to the subject line.
Visit our web page at http://www.mdtsc.com for more information about our company. Received on Sun Mar 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message