Re: Oracle Module for Perl5???

From: Eric Palmer <efp_at_etechinc.com>
Date: 1997/03/23

There is the Win32::ODBC module for NT and 95 systems running oracle. If this happens to be your OS then you will need a suitable ODBC driver set. I use the Intersolve drivers but they cost way too much. I've tried the ones that come with Oracle but they seem to have some memory leaks, at least that is my experience.

--
Eric P.
efp_at_etechinc.com