Oracle Architect and Developers; CellNet data Systems

From: Mike Boca <mike.boca_at_cellnet.com>
Date: 1997/03/20

Oracle Developer and Applications Engineers

        CellNet Data Systems

The Opportunities/Requirements

Support the development of custom Oracle/SQL RDBMS applications. Our team works directly with customers through out the US developing applications and interfaces and optimizing the performance of large Oracle data bases.
Our client server operating environment includes: Oracle V7, UNIX, C/C++. Powerbuilder, and SunOS Solaris.

Our group utilizes a Sun Sparc Center 1000 client server platform. Our applications support remote manufacturing and retrofit centers.

	Specific needs include:
	Sr. Oracle Developer/Architect

Requires 4 - 10 years IS. experience in applications development and a proven track record of architecting Oracle based applications. The ideal candidate would possess an understanding of Powerbuilder, know where to integrate corporate data with field service applications, and have knowledge of Oracle RDBMS structures in addition to design of tables. Requires a demonstrated background in development of user requirements and full life cycle project involvement with  USA based clients.

Requires BSCS. Oracle V7, UNIX, UNIX scripts and C/C++. Powerbuilder, SunOS and networking are preferred.

        Oracle Applications Engineer
Requires BSCS and 1 -3 years of Oracle V7, and proficiency in SQL on a UNIX workstation platform. UNIX scripts and C/C++. Powerbuilder,  SunOS and networking are preferred. duties include supporting field service personnel by developing queries and custom reports from large Oracle data bases and data extract activities. Outstanding communications skills are requiredand a track record of development of user requirements and full life cycle project involvement with  USA based clients.

The Company
CellNet Data Systems, located in San Carlos, CA, is a network information services company specializing in wireless Network Information Systems (NIS) and other value added services for the utility industry. We're 10 years old, have over 500 employees, are well financed, and became a public company in September, 1996.
Our ambition is to become the dominant fixed point wireless data service company in the world. Currently, we are signing several long term contracts with large utilities to install wireless transmitters in each of their customer's electric meters.

For more details about CellNet, please visit our homepage at www.cellnet.com.
Unix field positions are also available at the following locations:

	San Carlos, CA (Bay area)
	Antioch, CA (Delta region)
	Kansas City, MO
	St. Louis, MO
	Minneapolis, MN
	Seattle, WA

What's next?
For further consideration, contact Mike Boca through any of the following alternatives:

	Internet:		mboca_at_cellnet.com
	Fax:		(415)508-6880
	Mail:		CellNet Data Systems
			125 Shoreway Rd.