US CA SD Oracle Developer Positions

From: Ileese Glatter <iglatter_at_solutionsource.com>
Date: 1997/03/18

The Solution Source has openings for Oracle development positions both contract and permanent placement. Candidates must have hands on Oracle development experience and excellent technical references.

Contract work involves Oracle database development. Oracle tools and ability to work with users and be technical required Experience with quality data would be beneficial Analysis and design skills are important. Starting 3 month contract, extensions possible

Permanent Placement
Oracle development
Some conversion from forms 3.0 to 4.5
Date changes for year 2000
Conversion of some applications into PowerBuilder Opportunity to learn PowerBuilder
Exp with Oracle 7.0, 2000 a bonus

Interested candidates please fax resume to Ileese Glatter at The Solution Source (619)943-1098
email iglatter_at_solutionsource.com (ascii only) call (619)943-1041

The Solution Source is a consulting and recruiting agency specializing in database and client-server development. We offer our consultants both health and retirement benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our recruiting costs are paid by our clients. Received on Tue Mar 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message