Re: Again DBMS_SQL

From: Heggelund <d92hegge_at_ix_prod.hfk.mil.no>
Date: 1997/03/14

Hi,

it look's like you have forgotten to install the package body. You must run both dbmssql.sql (contains the package headers) and prvtsql.plb (contains the package body in PL/SQL wrapped format) to install the package.

Rgds
Steinar

Andrea (A.Savino_at_agora.stm.it) wrote:
: Hi,I have again problems with the DBMS_SQL package.

: If i try to use that package I have these errors:

: ORA-04068: existing state of packages has been discarded
: ORA-04063: package body "SYS.DBMS_SQL" has errors
: ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called

: I have tried to re-create the package, but nothing change.

: Thanks in advance.

: Andrea Savino
: A.Savino_at_agora.stm.it