How can I connect DB to my machine ?

From: iymoon <aztec23_at_hitel.kol.co.kr>
Date: 1997/03/10

Dear USENET watcher!!!!

I used Oracle7 in my machine RS-6000.
I am very poor at Oracle. So, Engineer made a booting script for me. Booting script is here :

	tcpctl	start
	lsnrctl	start
	sqldba	lmode=y << !
	connect internal
	startup
	exit

I used well this command. This morning I met a problem. Error message is belows :

	SQLDBA> Could not load program oracleAZ88
	Symbol kaio_rdwr in /usr/lib/libc.a is undefined
	Symbol iosuspend in /usr/lib/libc.a is undefined
	Symbol acancel in /usr/lib/libc.a is undefined
	Symbol listio in /usr/lib/libc.a is undefined
	Could not load library libc.a[aio.o]
	Error was: Exec format error
	Could not load program oracleAZ88
	Symbol kaio_rdwr in /usr/lib/libc.a is undefined
	Symbol iosuspend in /usr/lib/libc.a is undefined
	Symbol acancel in /usr/lib/libc.a is undefined
	Symbol listio in /usr/lib/libc.a is undefined
	Could not load library libc.a[aio.o]
	Error was: Exec format error
	ORA-12547: TNS:lost contact

I knew that one of our member modified /etc/hosts file. I think this problem is occured by hosts file. But, I am very poor at Oracle. I am not very familiar UNIX S/W. I have so many experince in UNIX H/W.
Anyone help me URGENTLY.

Thanks

Moon In Young

P.S. : I will summerize your reply...........

SQLDBA> Could not load program oracleAZ88 Symbol kaio_rdwr in /usr/lib/libc.a is undefined Symbol iosuspend in /usr/lib/libc.a is undefined Symbol acancel in /usr/lib/libc.a is undefined Symbol listio in /usr/lib/libc.a is undefined Could not load library libc.a[aio.o]
Error was: Exec format error Received on Mon Mar 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message