US-MO-ST LOUIS ORACLE 7.x DBA MASSIVE DATAWAREHOUSE

From: ! Brady _at_ Ategra ! <_at_>
Date: 1997/03/10

MASSIVE ORACLE DATAWAREHOUSE
* ORACLE 7.X DBA Experience is required.

  • You will design and implement key architectural components of a state-of-the art N-Terabyte ORACLE DATAWAREHOUSE.
  • Data warehouse experience is a plus, but not necessary.

(*) Tools Used:
Oracle 7.0, Client/Server

TERMS: Permanent, Full-Time Benefited positons Salary: dependent on years of experience.

All resumes will be held in strict confidence. We will not release your resume to the client, unless we first contact you and have your permission.

DONT HAVE A UPDATED RESUME ?
In Lieu of resume, send email with your name and telephone number, including a brief description of your experience (including numbers).

FOR FASTER RESUME PROCESSING, SEND RESUME TO (LISTED IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE):

#1. EMAIL: bhartman_at_cerf.net  (MOST PREFERRED)
#2. FAX: 1-407-682-7599 USE FINE MODE ONLY
#3. SNAIL MAIL TO: (Least Preferred)

Ategra Systems
478 E. Altamonte Drive
Suite 108-A
Altamonte Springs, FL. 32701
EMAIL: bhartman_at_cerf.net

NOTE TO RESPONDENTS:
Please Provide your telephone numbers - both evening and daytime:

* FREE LINKS TO TOP 12 RANKED JOB SITES, JOB LISTINGS, RESUME TIPS *
* AND MORE! VISIT US TODAY AT: http://www.cerfnet.com/~bhartman *