WANTED: Software Engineers for Chicago area

From: Mercantec, Inc. <jobs_at_mercantec.com>
Date: 1997/03/07

Mercantec is seeking talented Software Engineers.

Join a growing development team designing electronic commerce solutions for the World Wide Web. Positions are available working both on our market-leading SoftCart product as well as on a wide array of tools, add-ons, and enabling technologies.

This position requires the following background:

  • BS in computer science or equivalent
  • Experince with Oracle, Informix, or Sybase databases
  • Familiarity with C, C++, or Java
  • Experience programming under UNIX or Windows 95/NT
  • Excellent written and verbal communications skills

Experience in any of the following is also highly desirable:

  • Perl programming
  • ODBC, SQL, and relational database packages
  • TCP/IP sockets and Internet programming
  • On-line payment systems such as SET
  • Use of popular accounting software packages

This position is based in our west suburban (Lisle/Naperville, IL) headquarters.

For more information, please visit our WWW site at <http://www.mercantec.com>.

To be considered for a position within Mercantec send your resume to:

	Mercantec, Inc.
	Attn: Human Resources
	3033 Ogden Ave., Suite 203
	Lisle, IL 60532