Re: Ingres tables -> Oracle tables?

From: Charlie Lancaster <clancast_at_irgate.tnrcc.state.tx.us>
Date: 1997/03/07

ORACLE has available a toolkit to help convert from INGRES to ORACLE. I have not used the kit myself but am aware that there is "stuff" that you have to do by hand to complete the mirgration. Check with your ORACLE rep to get more info as I'm sure they would like to assist you in moving from INGRES to ORACLE (yuck!).

--
TEXAS NATURAL RESOURCE CONSERVATION COMMISSION
CHARLIE LANCASTER Mail Code 197