## Aspect, Cadis, Saqqara ##

From: Thomas <www.coordi.com_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/02/28

I am conducting research on the following products for their use within the next 30 days. Preliminary research of newsgroup posts revealed no information. So, I thought I would ask...and of course the companies may weigh in themselves as well.

The application will be a large parts suppliers catalog of 10,000 parts or more that will be located on a Unix system accessible by the public on the Internet.

Aspect
URL http://www.aspectdv.com/

Cadis
URL http://www.cadis.com/

Saqqara
URL http://web.saqqara.com/

How do you rate the support and support documentation?

Have you used, installed, or plan-to-purchase the product?

Is your system on the Internet and can you provide the URL?

How many people were required to produce your online catalog?

If so do you have anything to say positive/negative about the package(s)?

Does the application help build all quires, the database, the HTML documentation, etc?

How flexible is the final HTML documentation setup? I desire a very flexible setup capability for the end product.

Was the application intuitive to use and quickly learned, or was the learning curve high and requiring a great deal of extra staff training?

How do you rate the performance of the product and what operating system, webserver, connection to Internet/bandwith, and system hardware are you using?

Use www.coordi.com_at_worldnet.att.net if you desire to communicate privately about the above matter.

Thank you,
Thomas Received on Fri Feb 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message