_at_@ Aspect, Cadis, Saqqara @@

From: Thomas <www.coordi.com_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/02/28

I am conducting research on the use of the following products for their possible use within the next 30 days. The application will be a large parts suppliers catalog, 10,000 parts, that will be located on a Unix system on the Internet.

Aspect
URL http://www.aspectdv.com/

Cadis
URL http://www.cadis.com/

Saqqara
URL http://web.saqqara.com/

I have performed preliminary research of newsgroup posts revealed no information.
So, I thought I would ask...and of course the companies may weigh in themselves as well.

How flexible is the final HTML documentation setup?

How do you rate the support and support documentation?

Have you used, installed, or plan-to-purchase the product?

Is your system on an Internet system and can you provide the URL?

If so do you have anything to say positive/negative about the package(s)?

How many people were required to produce your online catalog and how many parts are in it?

Was the application intuitive to use and quickly learned, or was the learning curve high and requiring a great deal of extra training?

How do you rate the performance of the product and what operating system, webserver, connection to Internet bandwith, and system hardware, are you using?

Use www.coordi.com_at_worldnet.att.net if you desire to communicate privately about the above matter.

Thank you,
Thomas Received on Fri Feb 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message