Re: Oracle 8 *Top 10 wishlist*

From: Atif Ahmad Khan <aak2_at_Ra.MsState.Edu>
Date: 1997/02/28

Doug Barnes <dwb_at_rell.com> writes:

>Doubt that, most people using Linux don't have the money for Oracle (too
>expensive, but I do like it).

I have bought Oracle for Solaris, what makes you think I cant buy Oracle for Linux ?

Also what makes you think that most Linux users are poor ? Linux is choice of intelligent and informed people.

I have all the Operating Systems available to me, including Solaris, SCO, Irix, Digital Unix and NT and I have used almost all of them. I choose Linux ! If somebody thinks I do it because I cant afford anything else then they have a hole in their head.

Atif Khan
aak2_at_ra.msstate.edu Received on Fri Feb 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message