can't generate with oratem20

From: Rafael Lathrop <sqltech_at_reuna.cl>
Date: 1997/02/26

I migrate a SQL*Forms 3.0 to SQL*Forms 4.5. I must use the application in character mode, but I have trouble with the terminal resource file. I have to change a resource file to reproduce the key mappings that the user had used for years. the problems that I found are:

  1. I can't generate the key bindings for the vt100 as they come in the product.
  2. I generate succesfully the vt220 resource file, but if I make a minimal change, the generation fails.
  3. the product has no option to create a new resource file from scratch.