Oracle & "C" Needed in New York City

From: Bruce <brucecra_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/02/26

One of our oldest New York City clients is looking for an Oracle Developer . Our client is a state of the art online publisher of reference materials for the legal and financial field. They are looking for a candidate who can help them develop their applications within an Oracle environment.The requirements are:

Strong Knowledge of Oracle applications development C or Pro-C Programming experience
Have worked with Unix and have done some shell scripts The ability to work in a corporate environment.

This is a growing company and you will have a great opportunity to work in a real people oriented environment
If you are interested please call :

Bruce Rennert
Corporate Resource Associates
800-662-9797
Fax 800-814-3100 Received on Wed Feb 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message