## Database Purchase Analysis ##

From: Thomas B. Ivers <webmaster_at_coordi.com>
Date: 1997/02/25

I am conducting personal research on the use of the following products for their possible application within the next 30 days. The application will be a large parts suppliers catalog that will be located on a Unix system on the Internet.

Aspect
URL http://www.aspectdv.com/

Cadis
URL http://www.cadis.com/

Saqqara
URL http://web.saqqara.com/

I have performed preliminary research in newsgroups about the three companies in an attempt to find _any_ information available as per client interests, recommendations, etc., but have found nothing so I thought I would ask...

What products did you compare these products too?

How do you rate the support and support documentation?

Have you used, installed, or plan-to-purchase the product?

Is your system on an Internet system and can you provide the URL?

If so do you have anything to say positive/negative about the package(s)?

How do you rate the performance of the product and what operating system, webserver, connection to Internet bandwith, and system hardware, are you using?

Use www.coordi.com_at_worldnet.att.net if you desire to communicate privately about the above matter.

Thank you,
Thomas Received on Tue Feb 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message