MS Access 2.0/Oracle 7.3 Problems

From: Dan/Michelle Osterhout <danoelle_at_tir.com>
Date: 1997/02/22

We're testing an existing Access 2.0/Oracle 7.1 application against a recently setup Oracle 7.3 database and experiencing some problems. Some queries that used to work before no longer work. Does anyone have any info on bugs and workarounds with using Access 2.0 and Oracle 7.3? (FWIW, we are still running on Windows 3.1 platform.)

Additionally, which ODBC drivers for Win95 are people using to connect to Oracle 7.x? Oracle's don't work to view attached tables.

Dan Osterhout
work - dosterho_at_clc.gmeds.com
home - danoelle_at_tir.com Received on Sat Feb 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message