Re: Oracle to access

From: mike <mikeseet_at_cyberway.com.sg>
Date: 1997/02/22

Yes,

You need to use the Oracle ODBC drivers and you can have direct connect to Oracle
DB using MS-ACCESS. With that you can I suppose "import" your data to access.

If you need the ODBC drivers, I think it is available from Oracle Website.

Mike

Doug Lane <app1del_at_is.ups.com> wrote in article <330DDD84.29F6_at_is.ups.com>...