Re: Thank You All

From: Simon <jb85_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 1997/02/18

nick_at_wadge.demon.co.uk (Nick Wadge) wrote:

>Well thank you all!

>After two postings requesting information on an Oracle FAQ, I got the
>grand total of 0 responses. Not even one saying "sorry, there isn't
>one".
Perhaps that is because this newsgroup no longer officialy exists, and some ISP's no longer carry it. Try posting in the relevant group, such as comp.databases.oracle.server

A brief search on Alta Vista turns up over 400 references for "Oracle FAQ". However, this is a good place to start...

http://www.bf.mit.edu.au/Oracle

>I think I'll go back to a newsgroup where there's a little courtesy.
Or a few more readers.

--
Simon Holt --  System Designer/DBA
** My opinions are not nescessarily those of my employers **