Re: Need easy way to edit table data

From: Thomas J. Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/02/17

If you can use the web, check out "Webview" available under downloadable utilites on http://govt.us.oracle.com/.

Does everything you asked for plus lots of other stuff...

On Sun, 16 Feb 1997 16:07:36 GMT, efp_at_mindspring.com (Eric Palmer) wrote:

>I need to bang in a lot of data into an oracle 7.3 database.
>
>The problem is the unerlying table definitions are changing frequently
>so I can't spend time creating a form only to have to rechange the
>form again and again. So I need a query by example system that
>creates default forms on the fly.
>
>I can use ODBC or native SQL net access and the database is on the
>client box.
>
>I looking for something like Ingres' old QBF tool. Any suggestions.
>
>BTW - MS - ACCESS won't do since it only defaults to a data sheet view
>and I want/need a single record at a time form.
>
>TIA
>--
>Eric P.
>efp_at_etechinc.com
>http://www.etechinc.com/

Thomas Kyte
Oracle Government
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com

http://govt.us.oracle.com

  • Check out Oracle Governments web site! ----- Follow the link to "Tech Center" and then downloadable Utilities for some free software...

statements and opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Oracle Corporation Received on Mon Feb 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message