Database/Perl/SysAdmin/HTML WANTED

From: <aure_at_cid.com>
Date: 1997/02/14

Subject: Positions available:

      Programmers with Database and/or System
      Administration experience. The database work
      will partially consist of managing and improving the
      Ultimate Band List. System administrators need to
      be familiar with Solaris (required) and Windows
      NT (recommended) systems.

      HTML Programmers - should have experience
      with HTML 3, including Netscape and Internet
      Explorer features. The ideal applicant will be
      technically competent, with an aptitude for site
      presentation, layout and organization.

We are looking for intelligent, creative, experienced people to work full- or part-time at our Pasadena, California office. Experience with Java, Javascript, Perl, Adobe Photoshop, and/or Shockwave Lingo is important and should be clearly noted on the application.

-Aurelius Prochazka, PhD
 Creative Internet Design
 200 E. Del Mar Blvd. #109
 Pasadena, CA 91105