problem with image files.

From: Srikanth Patibanda <spatiba2_at_cs.uno.edu>
Date: 1997/02/13

hello ,

        I am working on oracle project . i want to make the image files that i
imported to oracle forms 4.5 to be clickable button.

can i do that . If there is any chance how can i do.

Actually i have some image files which are related to each other.

After importing one file. If i click on that image i should be able to open an another image file which is an subset to the previous image .

For example:

                i got an world map in which if i click on u.s.a i should
be able to
get only u.s.a map. In which if i click washington i sould get that state.
                this is just an example.

so how can i do that. is there any way to do in oracle forms 4.5;

NOTE : I AM WORKING ON ORACLE FORMS4.5. I really appreciate if anyone gives answer to me

bye bye
srikanth.patibanda Received on Thu Feb 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message