ORACLE DBA'S ...... ANYONE

From: nachi junankar <Nachi1_at_msn.com>
Date: 1997/02/11

Hi! This is Nachi from Live Wire Inc. We are a Software Development, Consulting and Placements firm based in Boston. We have several large clients nationwide. Ranging from California to our home city in Boston. We provide them the best quality services and of course the best Software Professionals. At this point we have positions in almost all Software areas. We are looking for the listed expertise and many more!

1. UNIX System Administrators for Chicago, (Permanent as well as consulting).
2. Network Experts for Chicago, California, Boston.
3. Database experts in all areas of expertise.
4. Microsoft people: VC++, VB, MFC, OLE, Win 95, Win NT, with some
Database experience for Boston.
5. Experienced UNIX/C/SQL with some database experience, preferably Sybase (Oracle would also do)
6. Internet related Expertise. JAVA, Activex, HTML etc.

I invite you to send your resumes to Nachi_at_msn.com immediately. I assure you that we provide high quality candidates to our clients and high level of work satisfaction to our friends - YOU. I eagerly look forward to having you on our team of experts. Our quality stems from a simple philosophy. We treat people as friends. Doing everything possible to keep them happy. We offer Visa assistance on a regular basis. That is no problem. Please feel free to visit us at www.LiveWire-Software.com. The site is very new and does not provide much Visual Stimulation, but provides important information for you. I sincerely look forward to working with you.

PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR RESUMES AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS MESSAGE AND LEAVE THE REST TO ME. Thanks
 Nachi
 Partner/Director
 Live Wire Inc.
Tel: 617 975 3522
Fax: 617 975 3523
e-mail: Work_at_Livewire-Software.com

         nachi1_at_msn.com Received on Tue Feb 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message