Oracle Java classes

From: Cliff Sockman <cliff.sockman_at_daytonoh.ncr.com>
Date: 1997/02/10

All,

I am trying to figure out if the Oracle Java classes provided with Oracle WebServer 2.0.1.0.1 can be used inside Java Applets. I have had success with Java applications, but when I tried to use the same Oracle classes in Applets I failed miserably.

Questions:
Has anybody had success using Oracle's class files in Applets?? Is there a certain way you have to configure the Web Server to do this?? Has anyone had success interfacing an Applet with an Application which uses the Oracle Classes??

Any Information would be appreciated!!
Dave Pitcovich (david.pitcovich_at_daytonoh.ncr.com) Cliff Sockman (cliff.sockman_at_daytonoh.ncr.com) Received on Mon Feb 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message