Re: Help : SQL*NET or config problem: FOUND

From: Patricia Rodriguez-Tome <tome_at_uranus.ebi.ac.uk>
Date: 1997/02/05

In article <01bc11a3$941e81e0$1707e482_at_inet.uni-c.dk>, "Deloitte & Touche" <fasimon_at_inet.uni-c.dk> writes:
>Sounds like a SQL*NET problem, try using SQL*Plus to verify if your
>SQL*NET
>i running or not.
>
>Fas

Well, Thank you (all) for the answers. As far as I could see it had nothing to do
with SQL*NET per se - it was running and I had done all the tests to assure that
(other programs where perofectly working). I got that program recompiled using the same version of the Oracle libs as I have
(I don't know what was the previous compilation done with) and now it works perfectly
with the same config exactly!

Pat